Please enter your date of birth to view this site.
The terms ‘Echlinville Distillery’ or ‘Echlinville Gin’ or ‘Weavers Gin’ or ‘Dunville’s Irish Whiskey’ or ‘Weavers Gin’ or ‘Echlinville Shop’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 62 Gransha Road, Kircubbin, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT22 1AJ. Our company registration number is NI053151. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Experience Booking Terms & Conditions
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between The Echlinville Distillery Ltd and yourself.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on The Echlinville Distillery Ltd website at the time you place your order. Prices are in Sterling (£) and inclusive of any applicable taxes.
Customers who fail to show for their tour (or arrive late) will forfeit their Tickets and cannot be issued a refund.
Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before the experience date to receive a full refund.
To make an amendment to your booking date will require a minimum of 7 days’ notice. The new date must be within 6 months of the original booking.
Tours may be cancelled at short notice by The Echlinville Distillery Ltd in the event of emergency maintenance or unavoidable circumstances.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Alcohol will not be served to anyone under 18 years of age. No refund can be given if service is refused.
The Echlinville Distillery is a licensed venue, children under 18 will need to vacate the premises by 9pm, this is in keeping with The Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1996.
Eating and drinking during the Distillery tour is not permitted.
Experiences may require guests to stand/walk for some periods and walking outdoors at various points. If you require any special assistance, please inform us prior to arrival if possible or your guide on the day.
Smoking or e-cigarettes are not permitted on site except in designated areas.
The Echlinville Distillery Shop Terms and Conditions
Goods are not offered for sale at this Site to any person who is below legal drinking age. By placing an order through our site you warrant that you are of a lawful age. If you are buying Products as a gift, the recipient must also be of a lawful age. This is the responsibility of the purchaser. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they may request some form of ID.
As a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition and packaging in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
Payment and order process
We do not accept payment by cheque.
There are several mandatory fields which you must complete to enable us to process your order and allow us to contact you should we need to discuss your order. Please complete all fields carefully and accurately.
All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not deliver any Products prior to these checks and authorisations being completed. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to us, we cannot accept your order, and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.