Terms and conditions
- All bookings to be prepaid online
- The site is a classified Food Manufacturing site and therefore while touring production areas visitors will be asked to refrain from eating or drinking. All food and drink must be disposed of before the tour commences.
- In the interest of Health & Safety the Distillery operates a NO SMOKING policy on site, both inside and outside buildings.
- Visitors who wish to smoke are required to go to the marked area.
- All mobile devices must be switched off for the duration of the tour. This is because of the high levels of ethanol which can be present in the atmosphere in production areas.
- As it is a working Distillery there may be times that due to maintenance some production areas may be excluded from the tour for safety reasons. Maintenance may lead to breaks in production.
- Under 18 year olds may only visit when accompanied by parents
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome on site but cannot take part in the tour groups. Children must be accompanied by an adult when on site.
- The tour is not all indoors so particularly during wet or cold weather coats and umbrellas are advisable. Sensible footwear is also recommended
- The bottling plant is not in full operation therefore the tour will pass through this area but it is not guaranteed to be operational on any day.
- Occasionally the Distillery may have to close without prior notice
- The Distillery holds the right to refuse entry at their discretion
- It is essential for guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time. As the distillery only operate a small number of tours it may not be possible to move to an alternative time.
- Minimum group booking 15 pax.
- 50% payment
- To comply with the Company’s safety requirements tours are conducted in groups of 18 max. Larger groups will be divided into smaller groups.
- Where final numbers are less than the original number booked we require at least 2 days’ notice prior to the tour date otherwise we will be unable to refund.
- Schools/Colleges groups cannot make reservations or visit where students are under 18 years old. This also applies where there are mixed ages under 18 years/over 18 years old. ID showing date of birth is required for a College groups to confirm age.
- Language tours are not guaranteed but please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Coach park area provided in public car park.
At least 15 calendar days notice: 50% refund of basic attendance fee
Between 1 and 14 calendar days notice: No refund will be given
Failure to attend: No refund will be given