We are searching for a Logistic Operations Manager to join our busy team.
As Echlinville’s Logistics Operations Manager, you will contribute to the successful delivery of the overall business strategy through the design and delivery of an effective and efficient operational strategy.
- Work with suppliers and Distillery Production team to manage procurement and inbound logistics.
- Schedule and manage multiple production processes to achieve agreed company key performance indicators.
- Manage your team to improve capability, drive standards and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Regular reporting to Board of Directors.
- I.T. Skills in Microsoft Office Spreadsheet and Database applications.
- Confident in building relationships with suppliers and colleagues.
- Capable of handling numerous raw material components within a stock control system.
- Able to adopt and continuously improve stock control system.
- Implement and lead production strategies for the continual delivery of operational performance aligned to overall company objectives,
- Identify and implement new technology and automation to improve quality and consistency of service and improve operational efficiency.
- Candidates must be aware that the distillery operates a flexible shift pattern depending on demand and must have a valid UK driving licence.
- A demonstrable track record within production and material planning.
- Educated to Degree level in Business or a technical discipline.
- Highly customer focused with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Proven, excellent people management/interpersonal skills.
- Tactical and strategic leader, capable of communicating ideas effectively.
Closing date for applications: 21st October 2022.
Please apply in writing including your C.V. to The Echlinville Distillery Ltd, 62 Gransha Road, Newtownards, Co. Down, BT22 1AJ or email to [email protected]
The Echlinville Distillery is an Equal Opportunities Employer.