Due to the growing popularity of our award-winning spirits, we are expanding our team and require Distillery Operations Technicians to join our Packaging Line to help us to meet orders from local, national and international customers.
Distillery Operations Technician
This is a full time permanent position.
- Carry out production operations including bottling, labelling, case packing and palletising.
- Undertake Quality Control checks on raw materials, intermediate product and finished products.
- Perform basic mechanical and electrical routine maintenance checks and tasks.
- Operate within Health & Safety legislation.
- Operate within the Distillery Standard Work procedures and HMRC statutory requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a production and/or warehousing environment is essential.
- Experience in automatic or semi-automatic packing operations is desirable.
- Experience in change-over function/set up for various product skus on automatic/semi-automatic equipment is desirable.
- Ability to perform all operational tasks as an effective team member and in a safe, practical and efficient manner.
- Ability to take decisions based on a logical approach.
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
Candidates should be aware that the distillery operates a flexible shift pattern depending on demand.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th April 2023 at 5pm.
The Echlinville Distillery is an Equal Opportunities Employer.